damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West

Full Version: The importance of taking proper lunch breaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been browsing through bestselling author Daniel Pink's book When

While it's only vaguely related to my line of work, I found a number of tips that should be quite useful for some of you.

I'll be uploading some of the tips in a short digestible format and I hope they'll help you out.

[Image: BDgEWLE.png]
(22-11-2021, 11:04 PM)arthur Wrote: [ -> ]I've been browsing through bestselling author Daniel Pink's book When

While it's only vaguely related to my line of work, I found a number of tips that should be quite useful for some of you.

I'll be uploading some of the tips in a short digestible format and I hope they'll help you out.

Thanks for sharing!
I always make sure to eat my lunch away from my desk but that's mainly because I like to enjoy my food.  Big Smile
But it's also good to know that my habit has benefits beyond hedonism.
(22-11-2021, 11:04 PM)arthur Wrote: [ -> ]I've been browsing through bestselling author Daniel Pink's book When

Oh dear...I have the bad habit of eating at my desk quite often. I'll try taking proper lunch breaks and see if anything changes.
(23-11-2021, 12:36 AM)AroyMakMak Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing!
I always make sure to eat my lunch away from my desk but that's mainly because I like to enjoy my food.  Big Smile
But it's also good to know that my habit has benefits beyond hedonism.

Same here. Smile

(23-11-2021, 07:26 PM)totoro08 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear...I have the bad habit of eating at my desk quite often. I'll try taking proper lunch breaks and see if anything changes.

Yes I certainly hope it helps you out!