damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Pets, Animals, and Plants (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals (/thread-19.html)

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - totoro08 - 03-02-2022

(02-02-2022, 05:59 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Me too. Big Smile
How about a cat who sings with his human?

I clicked on this thinking it was gonna be one of those cats that "sang" simply by mewing at the end of every line but this cat almost repeats whatever the owner sings. What sorcery is this??  Laugh

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Kurihara - 03-02-2022

(03-02-2022, 04:15 PM)totoro08 Wrote: I clicked on this thinking it was gonna be one of those cats that "sang" simply by mewing at the end of every line but this cat almost repeats whatever the owner sings. What sorcery is this??  Laugh

Yup that was the most professional singing cat I've ever seen. Smile

Here's another clever kitty. It's a Bengal cat pretending to be asleep so it can eat the human's roast chicken. Heart

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - ghettomotto - 04-02-2022

(03-02-2022, 07:57 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Yup that was the most professional singing cat I've ever seen. Smile

Here's another clever kitty. It's a Bengal cat pretending to be asleep so it can eat the human's roast chicken. Heart

Most cats are quite low-maintenance but not this guy. You have to be on guard whenever you're eating. Smile

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - arthur - 04-02-2022

(03-02-2022, 07:57 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Here's another clever kitty. It's a Bengal cat pretending to be asleep so it can eat the human's roast chicken. Heart

The final lunge at the chicken is hilarious. The cat was probably thinking, "It's all or nothing now."

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - monstafish - 04-02-2022

(04-02-2022, 03:03 AM)arthur Wrote: The final lunge at the chicken is hilarious. The cat was probably thinking, "It's all or nothing now."

hahahaha thats my fav part too. the cat knew it was his last chance so he just try and whack. Laugh

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Kurihara - 05-02-2022

Are you ready for some cute?

Okay sakura gets into whiny mode for a while but most of the video is cute.  Heart

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - mich.c - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 05:29 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Are you ready for some cute?

Okay sakura gets into whiny mode for a while but most of the video is cute.  Heart

This is a Pokémon but real. Big Smile

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - totoro08 - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 05:29 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Are you ready for some cute?

Oh my goodness how is it possible that a single little creature can sound like an angel one moment and then like a devil the very next moment? Laugh

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - mesmerise - 06-02-2022

Short-legged dogs (esp. corgis) Heart

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Icicle - 07-02-2022

(06-02-2022, 08:04 PM)mesmerise Wrote: Short-legged dogs (esp. corgis) Heart

Omg so many corgis in one spot. I wish I can teleport there right now.