damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Daily laughter thread - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Chit Chat (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Daily laughter thread (/thread-1.html)

RE: Daily laughter thread - MooMooBird - 15-01-2022

(12-01-2022, 06:03 PM)shiv Wrote: I think this is one of the funniest segments of any TV show I've ever seen.
For those of you who don't know, Whose Line Is It Anyway? is a show where actors have to perform scenes based on the host's instructions. No script, just pure improvisation.

And Richard Simmons is this episode's guest star. He's known for portraying a flamboyant fitness instructor.
The actors are usually very professional and composed but everything breaks down in the most hilarious way because of Richard Simmons. At one point, the cameraman managed to capture audience members jumping up and down because they couldn't control their laughter. I always watch this clip when I need to laugh, hope you will too. Big Smile

I'm so thankful for all the Whose Line segments uploaded on YouTube.

My favourite segment is Sound Effects, where they get random audience members to make sound effects for the actors and their scene.

If the audience members are decent, it's funny.

But if the audience members are bad at making sound effects, it's MEGA funny. Big Smile

RE: Daily laughter thread - shiv - 15-01-2022

(15-01-2022, 03:06 AM)MooMooBird Wrote: But if the audience members are bad at making sound effects, it's MEGA funny. Big Smile

If you're talking about audience members who are REALLY bad at making sound effects...

Wooo~ Smile

RE: Daily laughter thread - membrain - 15-01-2022

(15-01-2022, 04:31 PM)shiv Wrote:
(15-01-2022, 03:06 AM)MooMooBird Wrote: But if the audience members are bad at making sound effects, it's MEGA funny. Big Smile

If you're talking about audience members who are REALLY bad at making sound effects...

Wooo~ Smile

HAHAHAH my cheeks are sore from laughing after watching these two videos. You guys are right, it becomes funnier when the audience members are bad at sound effects.

[Image: S9JpqIq.jpg]

RE: Daily laughter thread - canary1990 - 17-01-2022

(13-01-2022, 05:27 PM)ScornfulScone Wrote: HAHA thanks for the share. After watching that video, I went on a little youtube spree looking for more Whose Line videos.

My favourite segments are always the musical ones. The kind of stuff they (especially Wayne Brady) can make up on the spot really says a lot about how talented they are.

The musical segments are always amazing. Not just in terms of how they improvised with whatever's being thrown at them but also because they can make some decent tunes at the same time.

It took me a while to find this but it's worth it. The audience basically suggested that they sing a song about a fictitious girl named Erica who died in a freak gene splicing experiment. It's almost impossible for normal people but luckily these are real professional improv actors. Smile

RE: Daily laughter thread - membrain - 18-01-2022

[Image: WbetOEU.jpg]

RE: Daily laughter thread - shiv - 18-01-2022

(17-01-2022, 11:43 PM)canary1990 Wrote: The musical segments are always amazing. Not just in terms of how they improvised with whatever's being thrown at them but also because they can make some decent tunes at the same time.

It took me a while to find this but it's worth it. The audience basically suggested that they sing a song about a fictitious girl named Erica who died in a freak gene splicing experiment. It's almost impossible for normal people but luckily these are real professional improv actors. Smile

The lyrics they made up on the spot are brilliant.

RE: Daily laughter thread - totoro08 - 21-01-2022

[Image: mI8cui4.jpg]

RE: Daily laughter thread - mesmerise - 22-01-2022

Appreciate all the funny pics and videos shared here, especially the Whose Line clips. Big Smile

Sharing something I found recently in turn.

[Image: C7ozrWx.jpg]

RE: Daily laughter thread - membrain - 22-01-2022

(22-01-2022, 05:41 PM)mesmerise Wrote: Appreciate all the funny pics and videos shared here, especially the Whose Line clips. Big Smile

This guy = troll level 100. Big Smile

RE: Daily laughter thread - shiv - 23-01-2022

(22-01-2022, 05:41 PM)mesmerise Wrote: Appreciate all the funny pics and videos shared here, especially the Whose Line clips. Big Smile

Lol this guy is living the dream. Probably retired, empty nester, and he just spends his time trolling people.