damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Pets, Animals, and Plants (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals (/thread-19.html)

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - berry_good - 07-02-2022

(07-02-2022, 12:04 AM)Icicle Wrote: Omg so many corgis in one spot. I wish I can teleport there right now.

I've seen a couple of corgis in our neighborhood Big Smile

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Kurihara - 07-02-2022

This video features an otter named Komugi, who's known to be very friendly and easy to get along with. You can see how easily he rolls over to show his belly when meeting new otters. This is an otter's way of showing he means no threat.

What a sweet little boy. Smile

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Icicle - 08-02-2022

(07-02-2022, 01:12 PM)berry_good Wrote: I've seen a couple of corgis in our neighborhood Big Smile

Yah I've seen some corgis in the neighborhood when coming home from work too but too shy to ask their owners if I can pet them. -_-

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Kurihara - 10-02-2022

(08-02-2022, 05:19 PM)Icicle Wrote: Yah I've seen some corgis in the neighborhood when coming home from work too but too shy to ask their owners if I can pet them. -_-

Lol can ask bah. I petted a few dogs in my neighborhood before and the owners were always nice enough to let me do so.

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - monstafish - 10-02-2022

the star of this channel is a very smart cat who knows it can get free massage whenever the owner plays the piano. enjoy. Smile

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - canary1990 - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 06:26 AM)monstafish Wrote: the star of this channel is a very smart cat who knows it can get free massage whenever the owner plays the piano. enjoy. Smile

This cat's expression is pure shiokness. He knows exactly what he's doing. Big Smile

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Kurihara - 11-02-2022

Don't mind having this furry chonker sitting on my lap on a cold night like tonight. Heart

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - AroyMakMak - 12-02-2022

(11-02-2022, 08:15 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Don't mind having this furry chonker sitting on my lap on a cold night like tonight. Heart

Turkish street cats really live a good life. This cat looks so healthy and erm...well-fed. Big Smile

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - mich.c - 13-02-2022

Never knew rabbits could make sounds. Certainly not this kind of sounds. Laugh Laugh

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - jenzz - 14-02-2022

(13-02-2022, 05:33 PM)mich.c Wrote: Never knew rabbits could make sounds. Certainly not this kind of sounds. Laugh Laugh

i had a rabbit when i was younger and i never heard a sound like this Shocked