damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Pets, Animals, and Plants (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals (/thread-19.html)

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - vince95 - 06-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 01:45 PM)Kurihara Wrote: There's this trend of buying talking buttons for pets which is very interesting although I'm not sure if pets really know what they're doing when pressing these buttons...

What do you guys think? Any personal experience with these buttons?

theres another youtube channel that i think better demonstrates those buttons...i think this cat is better at using them. 

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - canary1990 - 07-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 01:45 PM)Kurihara Wrote: There's this trend of buying talking buttons for pets which is very interesting although I'm not sure if pets really know what they're doing when pressing these buttons...

What do you guys think? Any personal experience with these buttons?

(06-08-2023, 08:35 PM)vince95 Wrote: theres another youtube channel that i think better demonstrates those buttons...i think this cat is better at using them. 

Super cute to be able to speak with your pets that way but I have a feeling it'll change the relationship somewhat if I'm able to communicate more directly with them. Still sweet to see how the cat will tap on "love you" for the owner. Cry

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Kurihara - 09-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 08:35 PM)vince95 Wrote: theres another youtube channel that i think better demonstrates those buttons...i think this cat is better at using them. 

Thanks for sharing! This channel is even better for learning more about these buttons and how pets interact with them. Like

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - vince95 - 12-08-2023

(09-08-2023, 09:10 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Thanks for sharing! This channel is even better for learning more about these buttons and how pets interact with them. Like

no prob. i thought many pet owners or animal lovers here would be curious about this product too.

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - plmx - 14-08-2023

(07-08-2023, 05:18 PM)canary1990 Wrote: Still sweet to see how the cat will tap on "love you" for the owner. Cry

Exactly. I think I'll cry tears of joy if my dog says, "I love you".

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - canary1990 - 16-08-2023

The two super manja ragdolls have moved into a new house. The girl has adjusted well but the boy...not so much. Cry

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - vince95 - 18-08-2023

(16-08-2023, 04:41 PM)canary1990 Wrote: The two super manja ragdolls have moved into a new house. The girl has adjusted well but the boy...not so much. Cry

lol the cats are complete opposites when it comes to adapting to a new environment.

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - Kurihara - 22-08-2023

(16-08-2023, 04:41 PM)canary1990 Wrote: The two super manja ragdolls have moved into a new house. The girl has adjusted well but the boy...not so much. Cry

Hahaha I want to hug Yoshi and his pitiful face. Heart

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - berry_good - 23-08-2023

I know river otters are super cute but let's give sea otters some love too!

RE: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals - monstafish - 24-08-2023

(23-08-2023, 04:41 PM)berry_good Wrote: I know river otters are super cute but let's give sea otters some love too!

for some reason i always tot sea otters look like dogs and river otters look like cats. Laugh