damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Daily laughter thread - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Chit Chat (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Daily laughter thread (/thread-1.html)

RE: Daily laughter thread - membrain - 26-12-2021

(25-12-2021, 11:06 PM)shiv Wrote:
(25-12-2021, 02:00 PM)membrain Wrote: [Image: GrGrLpl.jpg]
Jokes aside, I really hate it when printers do this. Really really hate it.

What's worse is that people are usually in a rush when they're using a printer. Then it pulls off some BS like this and you just want to smack the printer.

Yup. Anti-consumer to the max. In fact, I was wondering if I should post this in the Smart Shopper subforum.

RE: Daily laughter thread - NewtonsAdamsApple - 28-12-2021

(26-12-2021, 10:16 AM)membrain Wrote:
(25-12-2021, 11:06 PM)shiv Wrote:
(25-12-2021, 02:00 PM)membrain Wrote: Jokes aside, I really hate it when printers do this. Really really hate it.

What's worse is that people are usually in a rush when they're using a printer. Then it pulls off some BS like this and you just want to smack the printer.

Yup. Anti-consumer to the max. In fact, I was wondering if I should post this in the Smart Shopper subforum.

Now that you mention it, the idea of colour printers refusing to print black ink if any one of the other colours is empty sounds like it came from the same genius consultants that advised car manufacturers to make certain features subscription-based. Just trying to squeeze pennies from every customer even if it means a terrible customer experience.

RE: Daily laughter thread - Kurihara - 28-12-2021

[Image: 3atcshC.jpg]
I like how happy the lion looks.

RE: Daily laughter thread - membrain - 30-12-2021

(28-12-2021, 04:11 PM)NewtonsAdamsApple Wrote: Now that you mention it, the idea of colour printers refusing to print black ink if any one of the other colours is empty sounds like it came from the same genius consultants that advised car manufacturers to make certain features subscription-based. Just trying to squeeze pennies from every customer even if it means a terrible customer experience.

Yup totally. If you're a car manufacturer and you see other industries milking extra revenue through subscriptions, it makes sense that you'll want to try something similar.

Anyway, on a related note, here's how NOT to decorate your car's interior...

[Image: Q8mNAGM.jpg]

RE: Daily laughter thread - canary1990 - 01-01-2022

(30-12-2021, 07:46 PM)membrain Wrote:
(28-12-2021, 04:11 PM)NewtonsAdamsApple Wrote: Now that you mention it, the idea of colour printers refusing to print black ink if any one of the other colours is empty sounds like it came from the same genius consultants that advised car manufacturers to make certain features subscription-based. Just trying to squeeze pennies from every customer even if it means a terrible customer experience.

Yup totally. If you're a car manufacturer and you see other industries milking extra revenue through subscriptions, it makes sense that you'll want to try something similar.

[Image: Q8mNAGM.jpg]

ouch thats painful just thinking about it. Scared

RE: Daily laughter thread - ghettomotto - 02-01-2022

(30-12-2021, 07:46 PM)membrain Wrote: Yup totally. If you're a car manufacturer and you see other industries milking extra revenue through subscriptions, it makes sense that you'll want to try something similar.

Kinda ironic ah. Healing crystals that do the opposite of healing.

RE: Daily laughter thread - membrain - 03-01-2022

A tip for the social media lurkers here.

[Image: xJ8epnA.jpg]

RE: Daily laughter thread - Icicle - 04-01-2022

(28-12-2021, 09:19 PM)Kurihara Wrote: [Image: 3atcshC.jpg]
I like how happy the lion looks.

Smile This is cute.

RE: Daily laughter thread - shiv - 05-01-2022

(03-01-2022, 04:04 PM)membrain Wrote: A tip for the social media lurkers here.

[Image: xJ8epnA.jpg]

LOL damn tempted to try this on my gf. Will get slapped but I think quite worth it.

RE: Daily laughter thread - membrain - 06-01-2022

Troll level 58

[Image: AySuhAw.jpg]