damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West

Full Version: Share the song thats on your mind now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
listening to this one over and over again...classic rock is still good music!

(09-11-2021, 12:10 AM)crispy Wrote: [ -> ]listening to this one over and over again...classic rock is still good music!

Nice song...not usually my style but I can appreciate it.  Smile

Youtube recommended me this song a few weeks ago and it's stuck on my mind now.  Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNuTsyN1r8

My favourite live performance of any song. The guitarist managed to make his guitar sound like the cry of a troubled modern man. Great lighting. Some beautiful shots from the camera too. Hope some of you will enjoy.
(13-11-2021, 04:08 PM)shiv Wrote: [ -> ]

My favourite live performance of any song. The guitarist managed to make his guitar sound like the cry of a troubled modern man. Great lighting. Some beautiful shots from the camera too. Hope some of you will enjoy.

thanks for the share bro. thats epic.
(13-11-2021, 04:08 PM)shiv Wrote: [ -> ]

That's dope. Great share!  Like
here's something special for anyone who grew up with 80s brit rock like me  Smile

its a cover of a popular song from that era with a very very interesting technique from the guitarist 
i think all guitarists will be able to appreciate  Laugh
You guys remember Muse? They enjoyed a lot of mainstream popularity in the mid-late 00s, even in Singapore.

Please enjoy this video of what may be their finest live performance. Maybe even one of the finest live performances of any rock band in recent times.

It's not just about technical perfection that makes a legendary live performance, but also the extra ingredients like the crowd. And oh boy, the crowd is really one with the music here.

(22-11-2021, 10:19 PM)shiv Wrote: [ -> ]You guys remember Muse? They enjoyed a lot of mainstream popularity in the mid-late 00s, even in Singapore.

Please enjoy this video of what may be their finest live performance. Maybe even one of the finest live performances of any rock band in recent times.

It's not just about technical perfection that makes a legendary live performance, but also the extra ingredients like the crowd. And oh boy, the crowd is really one with the music here.

amazing. really just amazing. everything was perfect until the second chorus then it became legendary.
(23-11-2021, 06:18 PM)monstafish Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-11-2021, 10:19 PM)shiv Wrote: [ -> ]You guys remember Muse? They enjoyed a lot of mainstream popularity in the mid-late 00s, even in Singapore.

amazing. really just amazing. everything was perfect until the second chorus then it became legendary.

Completely agree. This performance was extraordinary, even for their standards.
come come uncle crispy share more classic rock

Pages: 1 2