Share the song thats on your mind now
listening to this one over and over again...classic rock is still good music!

[-] The following 5 locals thanked crispy for this post:
  • arthur, Icicle, ghettomotto, monstafish, shiv
Add Thank You Reply
(09-11-2021, 12:10 AM)crispy Wrote: listening to this one over and over again...classic rock is still good music!

Nice song...not usually my style but I can appreciate it.  Smile

Youtube recommended me this song a few weeks ago and it's stuck on my mind now.  Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNuTsyN1r8
[-] The following 1 local thanked Icicle for this post:
  • ghettomotto
Add Thank You Reply

My favourite live performance of any song. The guitarist managed to make his guitar sound like the cry of a troubled modern man. Great lighting. Some beautiful shots from the camera too. Hope some of you will enjoy.
[-] The following 3 locals thanked shiv for this post:
  • monstafish, ghettomotto, crispy
Add Thank You Reply
(13-11-2021, 04:08 PM)shiv Wrote:

My favourite live performance of any song. The guitarist managed to make his guitar sound like the cry of a troubled modern man. Great lighting. Some beautiful shots from the camera too. Hope some of you will enjoy.

thanks for the share bro. thats epic.
Add Thank You Reply
(13-11-2021, 04:08 PM)shiv Wrote:

That's dope. Great share!  Like
Add Thank You Reply
here's something special for anyone who grew up with 80s brit rock like me  Smile

its a cover of a popular song from that era with a very very interesting technique from the guitarist 
i think all guitarists will be able to appreciate  Laugh
[-] The following 1 local thanked monstafish for this post:
  • shiv
Add Thank You Reply
You guys remember Muse? They enjoyed a lot of mainstream popularity in the mid-late 00s, even in Singapore.

Please enjoy this video of what may be their finest live performance. Maybe even one of the finest live performances of any rock band in recent times.

It's not just about technical perfection that makes a legendary live performance, but also the extra ingredients like the crowd. And oh boy, the crowd is really one with the music here.

[-] The following 3 locals thanked shiv for this post:
  • membrain, monstafish, ghettomotto
Add Thank You Reply
(22-11-2021, 10:19 PM)shiv Wrote: You guys remember Muse? They enjoyed a lot of mainstream popularity in the mid-late 00s, even in Singapore.

Please enjoy this video of what may be their finest live performance. Maybe even one of the finest live performances of any rock band in recent times.

It's not just about technical perfection that makes a legendary live performance, but also the extra ingredients like the crowd. And oh boy, the crowd is really one with the music here.

amazing. really just amazing. everything was perfect until the second chorus then it became legendary.
Add Thank You Reply
(23-11-2021, 06:18 PM)monstafish Wrote:
(22-11-2021, 10:19 PM)shiv Wrote: You guys remember Muse? They enjoyed a lot of mainstream popularity in the mid-late 00s, even in Singapore.

amazing. really just amazing. everything was perfect until the second chorus then it became legendary.

Completely agree. This performance was extraordinary, even for their standards.
Add Thank You Reply
come come uncle crispy share more classic rock

[-] The following 2 locals thanked crispy for this post:
  • ghettomotto, vince95
Add Thank You Reply