damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Travel and food channels on Youtube - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Food and Cooking (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Travel and food channels on Youtube (/thread-6.html)

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - yh92 - 11-02-2022

Nice location for nasi briyani in KL...nice hospitality from the ppl working at the stall too

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - ScornfulScone - 11-02-2022

(11-02-2022, 04:49 PM)yh92 Wrote: Nice location for nasi briyani in KL...nice hospitality from the ppl working at the stall too

Mmmm I think I'm going to eat some briyani this weekend.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - NewtonsAdamsApple - 11-02-2022

(11-02-2022, 04:49 PM)yh92 Wrote: Nice location for nasi briyani in KL...nice hospitality from the ppl working at the stall too

The food looks great but this guy's reactions feel a little exaggerated like I'm watching Japan Hour on CNA. Big Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - membrain - 11-02-2022

(11-02-2022, 10:23 PM)NewtonsAdamsApple Wrote: The food looks great but this guy's reactions feel a little exaggerated like I'm watching Japan Hour on CNA. Big Smile

Must have some kind of reaction to let the audience know how good the food is mah. Big Smile The best reactions still belong to Mark Wiens, who's making a fortune with his YouTube videos so clearly he's onto something.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - monstafish - 12-02-2022

haha i like the name, nasi briani lori. simply because it's nasi briyani sold from the back of a lorry.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - AroyMakMak - 12-02-2022

(11-02-2022, 11:49 PM)membrain Wrote: Must have some kind of reaction to let the audience know how good the food is mah. Big Smile The best reactions still belong to Mark Wiens, who's making a fortune with his YouTube videos so clearly he's onto something.

Haha Mark Wiens has toned down his exaggerated expressions a lot I think. 
Speaking of him, his latest video is pretty cool. The food is just okay but the view is just amazing. And check out how the diners are seated. Shocked

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Icicle - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 05:21 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: Haha Mark Wiens has toned down his exaggerated expressions a lot I think. 
Speaking of him, his latest video is pretty cool. The food is just okay but the view is just amazing. And check out how the diners are seated. Shocked

Wow Million Dollar View indeed. I'll be happy to just have a glass of tea or coffee there.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - crispy - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 07:32 PM)Icicle Wrote: Wow Million Dollar View indeed. I'll be happy to just have a glass of tea or coffee there.

yes i agree. or imagine waking up to that view everyday. Like

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - totoro08 - 13-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 10:26 PM)crispy Wrote: i agree i think it will sell well in any kind of pasar malam!

speaking of pasar malam, i just watched a video of a taiwanese pasar malam. a highlight for me is at 3 min 37 seconds: delicious taiwanese sausage. i am somebody who tries to eat healthy but taiwanese sausage is my weakness. Laugh

Thanks for sharing this channel. There's something relaxing about watching night market videos. Smile Maybe it's associated with positive childhood memories or something.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Icicle - 13-02-2022

(13-02-2022, 08:03 PM)totoro08 Wrote: Thanks for sharing this channel. There's something relaxing about watching night market videos. Smile Maybe it's associated with positive childhood memories or something.

I get what you mean. I used to look forward to pasar malams when I was a kid because there was just so much to see. And eat. Even as an adult, I always make it a point to check out night markets when I travel. Smile