Travel and food channels on Youtube
Haven't been able to travel...so I've been watching a lot of travel and food videos on Youtube recently. 

I recently watched this video and the Italian pastry she eats at 1:30 looks so damn good! It's like a super crispy and flaky croissant with ricotta cheese inside.

I also like Mark Wiens' channel because he travels to so many places and tries so many different kinds of food, but sometimes he overacts quite a bit. Like too positive haha.

Got any other channels to recommend? Share share.  Big Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 10 locals thanked Icicle for this post:
  • crispy, Autumnn, jenzz, Kurihara, ghettomotto, test01, totoro08, MooMooBird, canary1990, mich.c
Add Thank You Reply
(09-11-2021, 11:21 PM)Icicle Wrote: Haven't been able to travel...so I've been watching a lot of travel and food videos on Youtube recently. 

I recently watched this video and the Italian pastry she eats at 1:30 looks so damn good! It's like a super crispy and flaky croissant with ricotta cheese inside.

I also like Mark Wiens' channel because he travels to so many places and tries so many different kinds of food, but sometimes he overacts quite a bit. Like too positive haha.

was wondering what the first thread in this Food and Cooking forum would be.  Like
youtube recommended this guy's channel to me recently...he ate this bowl of crab and rice that looks super solid and is only about 5 SGD.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 7 locals thanked crispy for this post:
  • membrain, jenzz, arthur, omglol, ghettomotto, Icicle, mich.c
Add Thank You Reply
(09-11-2021, 11:35 PM)crispy Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 11:21 PM)Icicle Wrote: Haven't been able to travel...so I've been watching a lot of travel and food videos on Youtube recently. 

was wondering what the first thread in this Food and Cooking forum would be.  Like
youtube recommended this guy's channel to me recently...he ate this bowl of crab and rice that looks super solid and is only about 5 SGD.

Waahhhh the crab looks  Like Like Like. Big generous chunks somemore. Hope to be able to visit that place soon.
Add Thank You Reply
lol i eating bread and kaya while watching the videos
[-] The following 1 local thanked monstafish for this post:
  • ghettomotto
Add Thank You Reply
(10-11-2021, 06:56 AM)monstafish Wrote: lol i eating bread and kaya while watching the videos

same here, eating boring food but watching other people eat delicacies on youtube  Laugh
[-] The following 2 locals thanked jenzz for this post:
  • ghettomotto, test01
Add Thank You Reply
I'm a fan of this Taiwanese girl's food channel!

She used to live in Singapore and introduce Singaporean food on youtube but she's now back in Taiwan. Her Taiwanese food vids are fun too!
[-] The following 6 locals thanked AroyMakMak for this post:
  • omglol, arthur, ghettomotto, Icicle, crispy, MooMooBird
Add Thank You Reply
(11-11-2021, 01:58 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: I'm a fan of this Taiwanese girl's food channel!

She used to live in Singapore and introduce Singaporean food on youtube but she's now back in Taiwan. Her Taiwanese food vids are fun too!

Thanks for sharing! I watched some of her Taiwanese food videos and they make me wanna visit the country.

Her videos are very Taiwanese also; a lot of sound effects and graphics.  Smile
[-] The following 3 locals thanked arthur for this post:
  • test01, membrain, Icicle
Add Thank You Reply
(11-11-2021, 11:10 PM)arthur Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 01:58 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: I'm a fan of this Taiwanese girl's food channel!

Thanks for sharing! I watched some of her Taiwanese food videos and they make me wanna visit the country.

Her videos are very Taiwanese also; a lot of sound effects and graphics.  Smile

Yes it's classic Taiwanese-style video editing. Every vaguely interesting comment comes with its own sound effect. Those of us who watched the old Taiwanese variety shows will be familiar with it.  Big Smile
Add Thank You Reply

thx for sharing. i went to taiwan a few times and its nice to be able to "travel" there now through youtube  Big Smile
Add Thank You Reply
I'm a big fan of simple food videos like this:

No commentary, just simple but clear camera work of the cook preparing the food. Quite therapeutic to watch.  Smile
[-] The following 4 locals thanked totoro08 for this post:
  • omglol, Autumnn, canary1990, quiksilver
Add Thank You Reply