damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Travel and food channels on Youtube - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Food and Cooking (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Travel and food channels on Youtube (/thread-6.html)

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - jenzz - 01-04-2022

(30-03-2022, 02:10 PM)mich.c Wrote: This video is for seafood lovers, especially scallops. Heart

the seafood soup noodles at the end looks like the best part, perfect end to the meal!

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - AroyMakMak - 01-04-2022

A kind couple runs an all-you-can-eat economy rice stall in Chengdu, China. Only $3 and it's free for those above 85 and below 4. Nice selection of 20 dishes too. Great to see businesses catering to their community in such a generous way. Like

Video is in Chinese but English subs are available.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - kxingstar - 02-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 08:38 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: A kind couple runs an all-you-can-eat economy rice stall in Chengdu, China. Only $3 and it's free for those above 85 and below 4. Nice selection of 20 dishes too. Great to see businesses catering to their community in such a generous way. Like

Video is in Chinese but English subs are available.

Quite eye-opening to see what the Sichuan everyday food looks like. Guess it's impossible to eat mala stuff every single meal.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - ScornfulScone - 03-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 08:38 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: Great to see businesses catering to their community in such a generous way. Like

Totally agree. It IS possible to do business and do good at the same time. Like Like Like

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - MooMooBird - 04-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 08:38 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: A kind couple runs an all-you-can-eat economy rice stall in Chengdu, China. Only $3 and it's free for those above 85 and below 4. Nice selection of 20 dishes too. Great to see businesses catering to their community in such a generous way. Like

I'm gonna share a video of an affordable food stall too. $2 laksa and prawn noodles in Chinatown Complex! Interestingly, the laksa is more towards the style of curry noodles you get in Malaysia. 

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - mich.c - 05-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 05:36 PM)jenzz Wrote: the seafood soup noodles at the end looks like the best part, perfect end to the meal!

Yesss imagine how rich and sweet the soup is. Heart

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - NewtonsAdamsApple - 06-04-2022

(04-04-2022, 10:11 PM)MooMooBird Wrote: I'm gonna share a video of an affordable food stall too. $2 laksa and prawn noodles in Chinatown Complex! Interestingly, the laksa is more towards the style of curry noodles you get in Malaysia. 

Love these examples of businesses doing good for their community. Like

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - mich.c - 07-04-2022

Americans trying out Singapore food! They seemed to really enjoy the bak chor mee and chendol.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - ghettomotto - 08-04-2022

(04-04-2022, 10:11 PM)MooMooBird Wrote: I'm gonna share a video of an affordable food stall too. $2 laksa and prawn noodles in Chinatown Complex! Interestingly, the laksa is more towards the style of curry noodles you get in Malaysia. 

I think I'll try this stall next week or something. Been craving the Malaysia-style curry noodles for a while and the price is great too. Thanks for sharing! Like

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - yh92 - 08-04-2022

(07-04-2022, 03:57 PM)mich.c Wrote: Americans trying out Singapore food! They seemed to really enjoy the bak chor mee and chendol.

I know they're in LA so prob can't get legit laksa but the laksa they tried looks abit too yellow arh. Nt enough sambal. Big Smile