damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Travel and food channels on Youtube - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Food and Cooking (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Travel and food channels on Youtube (/thread-6.html)

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - yh92 - 18-05-2022

I have some baking experience but looking at the way professional bakers do it is something else... Shocked

Very satisfying video to watch, especially if you like bread. Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - monstafish - 19-05-2022

(18-05-2022, 03:18 PM)yh92 Wrote: I have some baking experience but looking at the way professional bakers do it is something else... Shocked

Very satisfying video to watch, especially if you like bread. Smile

imagine how nice that bakery smells..

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Icicle - 19-05-2022

(19-05-2022, 06:35 AM)monstafish Wrote: imagine how nice that bakery smells..

Yeah and the different types of bread look so perfectly baked and pretty too.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - mesmerise - 21-05-2022

(14-05-2022, 03:52 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: New food court in JB called FGJB. 
Concept seems a lot like Timbre+ with many food stalls and live music in a nice environment. Location is very near JB customs too.
The food looks decent, probably not the best of their kind in JB, but the prices are quite reasonable and the location is convenient.
Worth checking out?

This place looks nice. Prob good for a big lunch before coming back to SG. Like

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - shiv - 22-05-2022

Wanna share something quite different with you guys, this Japanese-American chef went to Alaska and used fresh herring and roe to make a fish version of oyakodon, which is traditionally made with chicken and egg.

The food looks good but it's only one part of this video because the natural scenery is gorgeous too. They even managed to film some whales that were in the ocean. Enjoy. Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - jenzz - 24-05-2022

(22-05-2022, 03:24 PM)shiv Wrote: Wanna share something quite different with you guys, this Japanese-American chef went to Alaska and used fresh herring and roe to make a fish version of oyakodon, which is traditionally made with chicken and egg.

The food looks good but it's only one part of this video because the natural scenery is gorgeous too. They even managed to film some whales that were in the ocean. Enjoy. Smile

when he was munching on the roe straight out of the sea Shocked

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - mesmerise - 24-05-2022

(22-05-2022, 03:24 PM)shiv Wrote: Wanna share something quite different with you guys, this Japanese-American chef went to Alaska and used fresh herring and roe to make a fish version of oyakodon, which is traditionally made with chicken and egg.

Lovely video. Nice to imagine myself in Alaska on such a warm and humid night. Laugh

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - mich.c - 25-05-2022

I made the mistake of watching this video while waiting for my food to arrive. Stomach is growling right now. -_-

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - canary1990 - 26-05-2022

(25-05-2022, 07:46 PM)mich.c Wrote: I made the mistake of watching this video while waiting for my food to arrive. Stomach is growling right now. -_-

The pastries are my favourite part. Like

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - NewtonsAdamsApple - 27-05-2022

Beautiful video. The view of the ocean and the whales is just breathtaking. Food looks good too. Big Smile