damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Travel and food channels on Youtube - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Food and Cooking (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Travel and food channels on Youtube (/thread-6.html)

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - jenzz - 24-10-2022

(23-10-2022, 10:03 PM)totoro08 Wrote: More curry noodles from Malaysia. As usual, I'll only share videos of the type with thick curry and not the watery type. Cheeky

they mention the curry noodles are sold around midnight. yum but very sinful supper!

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Icicle - 25-10-2022

(24-10-2022, 05:18 PM)jenzz Wrote: they mention the curry noodles are sold around midnight. yum but very sinful supper!

I should be thankful that this stall isn't in Singapore. Otherwise I'll eat supper there at least once every week. -_- -_-

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - shiv - 28-10-2022

Some guy from Azerbaijan catching shrimp and boiling them. Simple but looks super shiok video.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - ghettomotto - 29-10-2022

(28-10-2022, 05:07 PM)shiv Wrote: Some guy from Azerbaijan catching shrimp and boiling them. Simple but looks super shiok video.

Lol what an insane feast. The video thumbnail is exaggerated la but his actual plate looks crazy too.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - mich.c - 30-10-2022

Interesting stall in Thailand pressing rice flour and fresh seafood into paper-thin tako senbei. 

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - monstafish - 31-10-2022

(30-10-2022, 04:44 PM)mich.c Wrote: Interesting stall in Thailand pressing rice flour and fresh seafood into paper-thin tako senbei. 

maybe its just me but seems like a waste of fresh seafood...

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - shiv - 31-10-2022

(31-10-2022, 06:20 AM)monstafish Wrote: maybe its just me but seems like a waste of fresh seafood...

Haha a little bit. But I guess it's just a new way to eat squid or prawns for some people.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - monstafish - 02-11-2022

(31-10-2022, 09:01 PM)shiv Wrote: Haha a little bit. But I guess it's just a new way to eat squid or prawns for some people.

they must be qt pampered ah..got sian of eating seafood so they have to find new ways to eat it Laugh

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - AroyMakMak - 02-11-2022

Fried oyster or oyster omelette can be found in many countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, and Malaysia. Is this how the original looked like in Fujian before they brought it over to the other countries?

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - quiksilver - 04-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 08:50 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: Fried oyster or oyster omelette can be found in many countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, and Malaysia. Is this how the original looked like in Fujian before they brought it over to the other countries?

The oysters look nice and and plump. Guess I know what I'm eating later tonight.