damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Travel and food channels on Youtube - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Food and Cooking (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Travel and food channels on Youtube (/thread-6.html)

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - MooMooBird - 06-11-2022

Famous food youtuber in our very own jurong point. Special shoutout to my favourite stall in the original JP food court, Riverside Indo BBQ! Like Like Like

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Icicle - 07-11-2022

(06-11-2022, 04:51 PM)MooMooBird Wrote: Famous food youtuber in our very own jurong point. Special shoutout to my favourite stall in the original JP food court, Riverside Indo BBQ! Like Like Like

Laugh Riverside Indonesian BBQ! Not bad ah, he must have done his research if he knew about that stall.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - kxingstar - 09-11-2022

(06-11-2022, 04:51 PM)MooMooBird Wrote: Famous food youtuber in our very own jurong point. Special shoutout to my favourite stall in the original JP food court, Riverside Indo BBQ! Like Like Like

Kind of odd to see such a familiar place on video eh?

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - ScornfulScone - 09-11-2022

(09-11-2022, 04:16 PM)kxingstar Wrote: Kind of odd to see such a familiar place on video eh?

Lol yes. I never knew that Westlake eatery had good food...always just walked past it without paying special attention. :x

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - berry_good - 10-11-2022

(09-11-2022, 09:31 PM)ScornfulScone Wrote: Lol yes. I never knew that Westlake eatery had good food...always just walked past it without paying special attention. :x

I think we got so used to seeing it that we don't think it's anything special.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - bibimbappo - 11-11-2022

LOL riverside bbq! Prob still the best value for money food in the whole of JP.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Icicle - 12-11-2022

Mark Wiens' recent series in Trinidad and Tobago has been quite interesting I think. This country is all the way in the Caribbean but you can also see very obvious Indian influences on their food. And they eat chicken feet too. Laugh

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - kxingstar - 12-11-2022

(10-11-2022, 02:05 PM)berry_good Wrote: I think we got so used to seeing it that we don't think it's anything special.

Yes agreed. But also, that food vlogger is a professional at making the food seem special la... Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - mich.c - 13-11-2022

(09-11-2022, 04:16 PM)kxingstar Wrote: Kind of odd to see such a familiar place on video eh?

Maybe JP will become a new tourist destination LOL Laugh

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - monstafish - 14-11-2022

(12-11-2022, 03:14 PM)Icicle Wrote: Mark Wiens' recent series in Trinidad and Tobago has been quite interesting I think. This country is all the way in the Caribbean but you can also see very obvious Indian influences on their food. And they eat chicken feet too. Laugh

cool to see what ppl eat on the other side of the globe Like