damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Travel and food channels on Youtube - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Food and Cooking (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Travel and food channels on Youtube (/thread-6.html)

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - MooMooBird - 03-02-2023

It's a bit far but this stall in East Coast Park looks like a must-try for fans of braised pork leg and organ soup. I feel this way because I'm one of them. Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - ylhs97 - 04-02-2023

(03-02-2023, 04:49 PM)MooMooBird Wrote: It's a bit far but this stall in East Coast Park looks like a must-try for fans of braised pork leg and organ soup. I feel this way because I'm one of them. Smile

Organ soup + salted veg. Like

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - canary1990 - 05-02-2023

(04-02-2023, 05:19 PM)ylhs97 Wrote: Organ soup + salted veg. Like

Lol one of my favourite combinations too. Was craving it a lot when I was pregnant.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Autumnn - 07-02-2023

(05-02-2023, 05:06 PM)canary1990 Wrote: Lol one of my favourite combinations too. Was craving it a lot when I was pregnant.

Hahah I know what you mean. Salty and sour foods were my weakness during pregnancy too.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - AroyMakMak - 08-02-2023

This stall in Xinjiang selling different types and combinations of eggs grilled over charcoal is one of the most interesting street food ideas I've seen. Not cheap too because the stall positions itself as selling health food.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - monstafish - 09-02-2023

(08-02-2023, 07:30 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: This stall in Xinjiang selling different types and combinations of eggs grilled over charcoal is one of the most interesting street food ideas I've seen. Not cheap too because the stall positions itself as selling health food.

qt clever. he knows he can sell simple omelet for good profit if he makes it about "man's health"  Big Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - shiv - 09-02-2023

(09-02-2023, 06:12 AM)monstafish Wrote: qt clever. he knows he can sell simple omelet for good profit if he makes it about "man's health"  Big Smile

Haha yeah I was thinking the same thing when I watched that video. He basically rebranded eggs as tongkat ali.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Limfamily - 10-02-2023

(09-02-2023, 06:12 AM)monstafish Wrote: qt clever. he knows he can sell simple omelet for good profit if he makes it about "man's health"  Big Smile

Another clever thing he's doing...the ostrich egg on display. It's super expensive and hard to eat so I don't think people will buy it but because it's so huge and eye-catching, passersby seem to be stopping just to look at it. Natural salesman ah this guy. Like

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - totoro08 - 11-02-2023

(05-02-2023, 05:06 PM)canary1990 Wrote: Lol one of my favourite combinations too. Was craving it a lot when I was pregnant.

(07-02-2023, 12:43 PM)Autumnn Wrote: Hahah I know what you mean. Salty and sour foods were my weakness during pregnancy too.

I have the same craving from time to time but never been pregnant before. I'm just tam jiak. Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - vince95 - 12-02-2023

(09-02-2023, 10:10 PM)shiv Wrote: He basically rebranded eggs as tongkat ali.

lol that sums up his business idea very well