damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Travel and food channels on Youtube - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Food and Cooking (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Travel and food channels on Youtube (/thread-6.html)

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - jenzz - 26-04-2023

(22-04-2023, 05:16 PM)mesmerise Wrote: Great ambience at the dim sum restaurant! Like

agreed, the view is beautiful! Heart

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - ScornfulScone - 27-04-2023

(22-04-2023, 05:16 PM)mesmerise Wrote: Great ambience at the dim sum restaurant! Like

I visit HK quite a bit and I'm ashamed that I haven't heard of that place. I shall look for it in my next trip. Big Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - AroyMakMak - 28-04-2023

I like how they serve bread with their beef soup in Henan. Don't mind having something like this for dinner later. Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Icicle - 29-04-2023

American YouTuber's grandparents try food in Korea for the first time. Love watching the reactions of old folks to new cultures and flavours!

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - mich.c - 01-05-2023

(29-04-2023, 05:57 PM)Icicle Wrote: American YouTuber's grandparents try food in Korea for the first time. Love watching the reactions of old folks to new cultures and flavours!

Sweet video! It's really interesting watching older people experience new cultures for the first time in their lives.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - jenzz - 02-05-2023

(29-04-2023, 05:57 PM)Icicle Wrote: American YouTuber's grandparents try food in Korea for the first time. Love watching the reactions of old folks to new cultures and flavours!

bbq pork + honey sounds delicious. i think they ate more honey than anything else. Laugh

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - yh92 - 03-05-2023

(02-05-2023, 05:29 PM)jenzz Wrote: bbq pork + honey sounds delicious. i think they ate more honey than anything else. Laugh

To be fair, I thought the honey looks nice too. It's the real stuff, not the kind with artificial sweetener. Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - AroyMakMak - 04-05-2023

(01-05-2023, 03:56 PM)mich.c Wrote: Sweet video! It's really interesting watching older people experience new cultures for the first time in their lives.

I think they're more open to new food and culture than my parents or grandparents are. -_-

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Icicle - 06-05-2023

The grandparents try another new food in Korea! This time it's Korea's famous hanwoo beef.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - k.ng - 07-05-2023

(06-05-2023, 01:36 PM)Icicle Wrote: The grandparents try another new food in Korea! This time it's Korea's famous hanwoo beef.

Heartwarming videos. Remember to spend some time with your grandparents if they're still around. Smile