damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West
Travel and food channels on Youtube - Printable Version

+- damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West (https://damnlocal.sg)
+-- Forum: damnlocal.sg (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Food and Cooking (https://damnlocal.sg/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Travel and food channels on Youtube (/thread-6.html)

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Kurihara - 15-01-2024

(11-01-2024, 01:31 PM)berry_good Wrote: Lol why not eat at ikea instead?

Ikea food is fine but for me fish and chips or meatballs simply cannot compare to a sloppy plate of char kway teow. Laugh

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Autumnn - 16-01-2024

I don't know how youtube recommended me this video but this is one of the weirdest foods I ever seen. Enjoy! Scared Scared

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - Icicle - 16-01-2024

(16-01-2024, 12:39 PM)Autumnn Wrote: I don't know how youtube recommended me this video but this is one of the weirdest foods I ever seen. Enjoy! Scared Scared

WOW that is really super weird! I wasn't expecting the paw to be so fatty or gelatinous.

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - mesmerise - 17-01-2024

(14-01-2024, 01:03 PM)wavez Wrote: Chef Bob introduces his top three halal recommendations in Singapore. It's hard to say if the food is really that good but his descriptions really next level hahah.

Thanks for the share. The halal Vietnamese restaurant will be a good option for work lunch with my colleagues. Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - monstafish - 18-01-2024

(16-01-2024, 12:39 PM)Autumnn Wrote: I don't know how youtube recommended me this video but this is one of the weirdest foods I ever seen. Enjoy! Scared Scared

tt's super scary food. look at the length of the claws!

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - canary1990 - 19-01-2024

Very interesting video but I have to say I couldn't manage to watch the entire thing... Scared

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - berry_good - 20-01-2024

(15-01-2024, 08:27 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Ikea food is fine but for me fish and chips or meatballs simply cannot compare to a sloppy plate of char kway teow. Laugh

Lol okay fair enough. I'm the lazy type so I'll just eat whatever is convenient but I see your point too. Big Smile

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - totoro08 - 22-01-2024

Why are all these good food so far away from me?? Cry Cry This stall in Klang sells a homemade deluxe version of nasi lemak with lamb curry, prawn curry, etc. Look at how popular it is!

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - ScornfulScone - 23-01-2024

(22-01-2024, 01:52 PM)totoro08 Wrote: Why are all these good food so far away from me?? Cry Cry This stall in Klang sells a homemade deluxe version of nasi lemak with lamb curry, prawn curry, etc. Look at how popular it is!

Klang is not that far away la...but the traffic to get there from even KLIA will make it feel far away. Laugh

RE: Travel and food channels on Youtube - k.ng - 25-01-2024

(22-01-2024, 01:52 PM)totoro08 Wrote: Why are all these good food so far away from me?? Cry Cry This stall in Klang sells a homemade deluxe version of nasi lemak with lamb curry, prawn curry, etc. Look at how popular it is!

The curry lamb looks legit. Combined with coconut rice somemore omg.