Daily laughter thread
(15-06-2023, 09:42 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: The first one is a nightmare.

[Image: NoCC0nw.jpg]

Laugh and Sad at the same time.
[-] The following 2 locals thanked k.ng for this post:
  • ylhs97, AroyMakMak
Add Thank You Reply
(16-06-2023, 04:17 PM)k.ng Wrote: Laugh and Sad at the same time.

Haha agreed. I graduated after the 2008-2009 financial crisis so I guess it's not the worst millenial experience...
Add Thank You Reply
(15-06-2023, 09:42 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: The first one is a nightmare.

[Image: qNEuzkQ.png]

i agree this is a nightmare. i think elon musk wants to start trials soon..
Add Thank You Reply
(19-06-2023, 06:13 AM)monstafish Wrote: i agree this is a nightmare. i think elon musk wants to start trials soon..

Yeah it's scary technology but I bet a lot of people will still want to sign up because it can give them an advantage at work. I think it'll become a real dilemma for many... -_-

[Image: hSLcbjR.jpg]

[Image: lJCL7PG.jpg]
[-] The following 22 locals thanked membrain for this post:
  • DennisTheMenace, monstafish, supplies!, kxingstar, vern.l, MooMooBird, crispy, AroyMakMak, yh92, Kurihara, Autumnn, edwang, Icicle, ylhs97, totoro08, k.ng, ghettomotto, mich.c, vince95, mesmerise, Limfamily, wavez
Add Thank You Reply
(21-06-2023, 08:16 PM)membrain Wrote: Yeah it's scary technology but I bet a lot of people will still want to sign up because it can give them an advantage at work. I think it'll become a real dilemma for many... -_-

ohhh tts a gd point. it will be qt attractive to those working in the knowledge jobs but at the same time it can be dangerous to be the first to try it.
Add Thank You Reply
(21-06-2023, 08:16 PM)membrain Wrote: [Image: lJCL7PG.jpg]

Lol gonna send this to my husband. Laugh Laugh
[-] The following 2 locals thanked kxingstar for this post:
  • membrain, Limfamily
Add Thank You Reply
(22-06-2023, 05:33 PM)kxingstar Wrote: Lol gonna send this to my husband. Laugh Laugh

Hahhaha that's a sign of a healthy relationship. Like
Add Thank You Reply
(21-06-2023, 08:16 PM)membrain Wrote: [Image: hSLcbjR.jpg]

Not very accurate because the kids aren't whining and the husband isn't angry. Laugh
[-] The following 1 local thanked mesmerise for this post:
  • membrain
Add Thank You Reply
(24-06-2023, 05:14 PM)totoro08 Wrote: Hahhaha that's a sign of a healthy relationship. Like

Yah must be able to laugh at yourselves. Smile
[-] The following 2 locals thanked kxingstar for this post:
  • ylhs97, totoro08
Add Thank You Reply
nice observation.

[Image: YlRoktO.png]
[-] The following 20 locals thanked crispy for this post:
  • vince95, ricericerice, adrenalinn, Kurihara, shiv, monstafish, jenzz, k.ng, mich.c, edwang, totoro08, DennisTheMenace, Foxinthebox, Icicle, berry_good, Limfamily, mesmerise, canary1990, ghettomotto, wavez
Add Thank You Reply