Any ex-students or parents of current students in nearby secondary schools?
(24-11-2021, 10:52 AM)Blobfish Wrote:
(24-11-2021, 06:16 AM)kxingstar Wrote:
(23-11-2021, 08:39 PM)Blobfish Wrote: Ahhhh nonon its good question ya,

I didnt do very well during my PSLE and I got into the Normal Academic stream. I don't know if it is a good class as we do have problems but I would consider it as the least troublesome one? I am from 3N1 I dont know if they changed it or not. There is only 3 classes. 3N1, 3N2, 3N3 if i still remember it correctly. Overall my stream was quite nice towards one another and would study well.

Thanks for your reply. I think it's a good sign if the culture in the NA classes, and not just express or special, is also conducive to academic performance. 
You definitely did very well for yourself, going from NA to NUS. Again, pardon me if I'm too blunt but the jump is huge. Even poly to NUS is a tough jump that not many can manage, so you should really be proud of yourself!

I'm also suddenly reminded that the then-vice-principal of JWSS was the one who publicly questioned MOE's "every school is a good school". That was an interesting debate. Big Smile

Thank you for the compliment, I am still trying to manage it not going to lie. Hahaha
But ya I would think that every school should be a good school but it's ultimately the teachers and friends that make a huge difference.

Yes I think you're right in that the teachers and friends can really be the difference maker. Well, there's also the school's name and reputation but let's not get too into that topic now.  Laugh

Again, appreciate you sharing your experience and also a bit of your life story. Like
[-] The following 1 local thanked kxingstar for this post:
  • Blobfish
Add Thank You Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any ex-students or parents of current students in nearby secondary schools? - by kxingstar - 24-11-2021, 10:09 PM