Runners Fall-In!
Hi Neighbours.. Any casual runners here that jogs at night or morning? Finding a buddy keeps the motivation high.. 

I try to jog 2 to 3 times a week..

Average speed 8-9km/h.. 

Was thinking we can setup a running group or running clinic (if any pro here can train us).. 

I'm at 659D btw~
[-] The following 8 locals thanked io7891 for this post:
  • arthur, ghettomotto, membrain, AroyMakMak, kxingstar, totoro08, monstafish, May Lai
Add Thank You Reply
(26-11-2021, 09:44 AM)io7891 Wrote: Hi Neighbours.. Any casual runners here that jogs at night or morning? Finding a buddy keeps the motivation high.. 

Average speed 8-9km/h.. 

Was thinking we can setup a running group or running clinic (if any pro here can train us).. 

I'm at 659D btw~

Fitness groups like this can encourage each other to exercise regularly and even help to achieve better performance, so this is a really nice idea!

I have an IPPT appointment next week so I just managed to push myself to a 11:40 timing a few hours ago. I'll be very happy to replicate this timing for my actual IPPT but I have to say, various parts of my body were on the verge of giving me a last warning. Respect to those who do this regularly and I hope this group takes off. Like
[-] The following 1 local thanked arthur for this post:
  • kxingstar
Add Thank You Reply
(26-11-2021, 09:44 AM)io7891 Wrote: Hi Neighbours.. Any casual runners here that jogs at night or morning? Finding a buddy keeps the motivation high.. 

Average speed 8-9km/h.. 

I'm at 659D btw~

whats ur usual running route?

i used to jog to chinese garden and back...but that was before my knee injury -_-
Add Thank You Reply
I normally do it around our estate or the one diagonally opposite cause of the light traffic and lesser human traffic.. I'm going for a run shortly.. Wanna join?
Add Thank You Reply
(20-12-2021, 08:14 PM)io7891 Wrote: I normally do it around our estate or the one diagonally opposite cause of the light traffic and lesser human traffic.. I'm going for a run shortly.. Wanna join?

thx for the invitation but ever since my knee injury, i can only do stairmaster or swimming. sigh no choice la, have to preserve my knee ligaments.
but im sure ur running club will gain new members soon. wait for our dear arthur to look for new members to join this site. Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
Add Thank You Reply
(23-12-2021, 09:53 PM)crispy Wrote:
(20-12-2021, 08:14 PM)io7891 Wrote: I normally do it around our estate or the one diagonally opposite cause of the light traffic and lesser human traffic.. I'm going for a run shortly.. Wanna join?

thx for the invitation but ever since my knee injury, i can only do stairmaster or swimming. sigh no choice la, have to preserve my knee ligaments.
but im sure ur running club will gain new members soon. wait for our dear arthur to look for new members to join this site. Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

LOL, will do. Like
[-] The following 1 local thanked arthur for this post:
  • canary1990
Add Thank You Reply
(27-11-2021, 03:02 AM)arthur Wrote: Fitness groups like this can encourage each other to exercise regularly and even help to achieve better performance, so this is a really nice idea!

I have an IPPT appointment next week so I just managed to push myself to a 11:40 timing a few hours ago. I'll be very happy to replicate this timing for my actual IPPT but I have to say, various parts of my body were on the verge of giving me a last warning. Respect to those who do this regularly and I hope this group takes off. Like

Arthur. 11.40 will get u a gold in your IPPT! u r a fast runner. I hv stopped running long long ago. So stamina and endurance will be a problem. Might want to join you guys if there is an interest group?
Add Thank You Reply
(22-04-2022, 09:59 PM)Mike Wrote: Arthur. 11.40 will get u a gold in your IPPT! u r a fast runner. I hv stopped running long long ago. So stamina and endurance will be a problem. Might want to join you guys if there is an interest group?

Thanks, Mike. I'm quite happy with the timing but I'm never happy before a run. Big Smile

It's been a while since io7891 posted this thread so let's hope he checks this site soon. If not, I may contact him so he knows that you're interested in joining this jogging group.
Add Thank You Reply