Anybody actually looking forward to returning to the office?
I personally prefer work from home, since I spend less time travelling, although spend more time working on my laptop.
What about you people?
Add Thank You Reply
Depends...working from home saves me driving time but some work stuff are still better dealt with in person.

Not to mention not everyone is lucky like us to be able to work from home. There are still many jobs out there which requires the person to be there every working day.
[-] The following 4 locals thanked membrain for this post:
  • crispy, jenzz, supplies!, monstafish
Add Thank You Reply
(08-11-2021, 06:42 PM)berry_good Wrote: I personally prefer work from home, since I spend less time travelling, although spend more time working on my laptop.
What about you people?

work from home can take short naps  Cheeky
[-] The following 1 local thanked crispy for this post:
  • Icicle
Add Thank You Reply
Returning to the office isn't too bad but I'm in a dilemma. I miss my colleagues, but I don't miss my boss LOL.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-11-2021, 05:08 PM)omglol Wrote: Returning to the office isn't too bad but I'm in a dilemma. I miss my colleagues, but I don't miss my boss LOL.

I share that sentiment.  Suggestive
Anyway, have a good weekend guysss!!!
[-] The following 2 locals thanked berry_good for this post:
  • arthur, omglol
Add Thank You Reply
A friend forwarded this to me recently and I think it's very appropriate for this post.  Smile
[Image: y2uKpdt.png]
[-] The following 1 local thanked Icicle for this post:
  • ghettomotto
Add Thank You Reply
(15-11-2021, 11:24 PM)Icicle Wrote: A friend forwarded this to me recently and I think it's very appropriate for this post.  Smile
[Image: y2uKpdt.png]

Oh that's so accurate. I'm sending this reply on my home PC since my work laptop has a keylogger and some sort of monitoring software.  -_-
[-] The following 1 local thanked ghettomotto for this post:
  • Icicle
Add Thank You Reply
(16-11-2021, 03:02 PM)ghettomotto Wrote:
(15-11-2021, 11:24 PM)Icicle Wrote: A friend forwarded this to me recently and I think it's very appropriate for this post.  Smile

Oh that's so accurate. I'm sending this reply on my home PC since my work laptop has a keylogger and some sort of monitoring software.  -_-

I heard a story from my friend from the creative industry. His boss tried to get everyone to download a monitoring software onto their home PCs. About 1/3 of the office quit the following week.
Add Thank You Reply
Work from office better than to be monitored while working from home.
People often overestimate what will happen in the next two years and underestimate what will happen in ten. - Author: Bill Gates
[-] The following 1 local thanked j0krJag for this post:
  • NewtonsAdamsApple
Add Thank You Reply
(16-11-2021, 09:07 PM)j0krJag Wrote: Work from office better than to be monitored while working from home.

Hmm I cautiously agree with this statement. Being monitored at home is terrible but in the office, some bosses or managers can also pull off some real BS. Like forcing you to attend after-work events even if you have family matters to attend to.
Add Thank You Reply