Memories of old Singapore
Found this when I was surfing the web. Any else remember these MRT card designs?

[Image: r2NYjnA.jpg]
[-] The following 5 locals thanked ScornfulScone for this post:
  • jenzz, Icicle, totoro08, Autumnn, j0krJag
Add Thank You Reply
(16-12-2021, 11:03 AM)ScornfulScone Wrote: Found this when I was surfing the web. Any else remember these MRT card designs?

I remember the bottom design! Actually, the ones on the top right are kinda stylish. Colours are pleasant and the overall look is just clean and efficient. 

Looking at these old cards made me search for the machines on buses that accepted these cards. 

[Image: R2hKMqW.jpg]

I remember being somewhat nervous when using these machines because my dad would tell me that I'd get kicked off the bus if I pressed the wrong buttons. Laugh Laugh Laugh
[-] The following 2 locals thanked Icicle for this post:
  • Autumnn, ScornfulScone
Add Thank You Reply
(16-12-2021, 05:52 PM)Icicle Wrote:
(16-12-2021, 11:03 AM)ScornfulScone Wrote: Found this when I was surfing the web. Any else remember these MRT card designs?

I remember the bottom design! Actually, the ones on the top right are kinda stylish. Colours are pleasant and the overall look is just clean and efficient. 

Looking at these old cards made me search for the machines on buses that accepted these cards. 

[Image: R2hKMqW.jpg]

I remember being somewhat nervous when using these machines because my dad would tell me that I'd get kicked off the bus if I pressed the wrong buttons. Laugh Laugh Laugh

Big Smile my parents said the same thing to me also. they knew my brother and i had 'itchy fingers' and like to anyhow press buttons.
Add Thank You Reply
Maybe I'm showing my age but I remember this too. Smile

[Image: f44iupy.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
(16-12-2021, 11:05 PM)membrain Wrote: Maybe I'm showing my age but I remember this too. Smile

I don't remember those but I remember the tickets on the right.

[Image: RnbuP7v.jpg]

Guess you're my senior. :x
[-] The following 1 local thanked ghettomotto for this post:
  • ScornfulScone
Add Thank You Reply
(16-12-2021, 11:05 PM)membrain Wrote: Maybe I'm showing my age but I remember this too. Smile

Don't worry. I remember everything that's been posted in this thread.  Smile
Add Thank You Reply
(16-12-2021, 05:52 PM)Icicle Wrote:

Yah I'm surprised at how nice the designs are! I especially like the shade of green they used.
Add Thank You Reply
Okay ready for the trip back in time? How about some Jurong Point and the bus interchange from more than a decade ago?

[Image: b9rzJT5.jpg]
[-] The following 5 locals thanked Kurihara for this post:
  • monstafish, Icicle, ScornfulScone, Autumnn, j0krJag
Add Thank You Reply
(17-12-2021, 11:39 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Okay ready for the trip back in time? How about some Jurong Point and the bus interchange from more than a decade ago?

[Image: b9rzJT5.jpg]

This really brought back memories! For those who can't remember or didn't live here in the 00s, the old bus interchange in this photo was demolished and converted into the newest wing of Jurong Point, the one with old chang kee, malaysia boleh, etc.
Add Thank You Reply
wah good memories of the old bus tickets and old jurong point! 
anybody remember the picture below? guess where it is Big Smile

[Image: FfFtPk6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 local thanked monstafish for this post:
  • ScornfulScone
Add Thank You Reply