The T Project is raising funds. Will you help?
The T Project is a social service that’s been supporting local transgender individuals for the last 8 years. They provide temporary shelter for homeless transgender individuals, which gives them some precious stability as they regain their independence.

[Image: dJoANUT.jpg]

The organisation also distributes food rations to non-resident transgender individuals.
[Image: QS4o8cv.jpg]
In recognition of The T Project’s work, Minister Shanmugam and Minister Sun Xueling have visited the shelter.

[Image: pT9vMeB.jpg]
[Image: 6VXc7Vq.jpg]

I’ve previously worked with their founder, June Chua (you can see her in the photos above), and I know she runs an honest social service. In other words, I’m confident that your donations will go directly towards the food, shelter, and other forms of support for the transgender individuals in need.

The T Project is looking to raise $20,000 so they can continue their good work. They’ve already made nice progress towards that goal but let’s do our part to move them even closer to their target.

Make your contribution on their Give.asia page. 100% of your donation goes straight to The T Project; Give.asia doesn’t collect any platform fees. Any amount you give will go a long way.

To find out more about The T Project, you may visit their website. If you have any questions, feel free to post here and I’ll invite June and her team to personally answer them.
[-] The following 7 locals thanked arthur for this post:
  • crispy, kxingstar, NewtonsAdamsApple, monstafish, AroyMakMak, totoro08, ScornfulScone
Add Thank You Reply
Thanks for sharing. Like
I've heard of this organisation before and it's good to see that they're still continuing to help those in need.
[-] The following 1 local thanked kxingstar for this post:
  • AroyMakMak
Add Thank You Reply
Appreciate this thread. I will take a look and find out more about them. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
The T Project has reached its fundraising goals!

[Image: NLbWDW7.png]

Thanks to everyone who donated or even just clicked on the fundraising link to learn more. Like
[-] The following 2 locals thanked arthur for this post:
  • monstafish, DennisTheMenace
Add Thank You Reply