Sharing cute and funny videos of animals
A bunch of kittens watching natural TV. Big Smile

[-] The following 11 locals thanked berry_good for this post:
  • jenzz, monstafish, Icicle, Kurihara, k.ng, MooMooBird, yh92, Limfamily, canary1990, totoro08, ScornfulScone
Add Thank You Reply
This otter doesn't like dogs. So guess what she does when a dog comes close and wants to play with her?  Laugh

If only I can use this tactic at work. Suggestive
[-] The following 14 locals thanked Kurihara for this post:
  • monstafish, k.ng, mesmerise, MooMooBird, yh92, jenzz, membrain, Icicle, DennisTheMenace, ScornfulScone, canary1990, ylhs97, quiksilver, AroyMakMak
Add Thank You Reply
(13-04-2022, 03:54 PM)berry_good Wrote: A bunch of kittens watching natural TV. Big Smile

Hahaha I love this. Smile

Another video of a cat just being a cat.

[-] The following 7 locals thanked yh92 for this post:
  • jenzz, membrain, Icicle, Limfamily, canary1990, monstafish, AroyMakMak
Add Thank You Reply
(14-04-2022, 08:27 PM)Kurihara Wrote: This otter doesn't like dogs. So guess what she does when a dog comes close and wants to play with her?  Laugh

If only I can use this tactic at work. Suggestive

LOL these otters are smart little creatures.
Add Thank You Reply
(17-04-2022, 02:46 AM)DennisTheMenace Wrote: LOL these otters are smart little creatures.

Not just smart but full of attitude too.
Add Thank You Reply
Hahahah this video popped up on my youtube.

Warning! If you don't like otters, you'll hate this video. Laugh
[-] The following 7 locals thanked mich.c for this post:
  • jenzz, yh92, monstafish, quiksilver, mesmerise, AroyMakMak, Kurihara
Add Thank You Reply
After watching this, I feel tempted to bring a guitar to the zoo and see how animals react. Smile

[-] The following 12 locals thanked quiksilver for this post:
  • mesmerise, shiv, AroyMakMak, totoro08, canary1990, Limfamily, jenzz, vince95, kxingstar, membrain, monstafish, Kurihara
Add Thank You Reply
(21-04-2022, 04:43 PM)quiksilver Wrote: After watching this, I feel tempted to bring a guitar to the zoo and see how animals react. Smile

Beluga whale are very smart and cute. Big Smile

Another one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-q9avfxrc
[-] The following 9 locals thanked canary1990 for this post:
  • Limfamily, jenzz, vince95, kxingstar, membrain, monstafish, berry_good, Kurihara, quiksilver
Add Thank You Reply
(23-04-2022, 09:28 AM)canary1990 Wrote: Another one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-q9avfxrc

Haha this video is super cute. Tina is a teenage girl in a beluga whale's body. Laugh
Add Thank You Reply
Cat reviews different food. Surprisingly, he seems to prefer chicken over caviar.

[-] The following 8 locals thanked Kurihara for this post:
  • monstafish, AroyMakMak, totoro08, Limfamily, jenzz, crispy, krustyyy08, berry_good
Add Thank You Reply