damnlocal.sg - for all residents of Jurong West

Full Version: Sharing cute and funny videos of animals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like watching animals on youtube to relax. Luckily there are so so so many cute videos out there.
First video I wanna share is of my new favourite animal, the small-clawed otter! 
If you've seen the otters that roam in our parks and canals, you'll know how expressive and mischievous they can be. 

(27-11-2021, 05:43 PM)Kurihara Wrote: [ -> ]I like watching animals on youtube to relax. Luckily there are so so so many cute videos out there.
First video I wanna share is of my new favourite animal, the small-clawed otter! 
If you've seen the otters that roam in our parks and canals, you'll know how expressive and mischievous they can be. 

otters are very cute until they eat your expensive koi fish  Big Smile
(27-11-2021, 05:43 PM)Kurihara Wrote: [ -> ]I like watching animals on youtube to relax. Luckily there are so so so many cute videos out there.

I love watching otters too! They're like river monkeys. Extremely active and social animals, so it's interesting to see them interact among themselves because it looks like they have some sort of social hierarchy. Also interesting to note that the female otters seem to be more territorial and aggressive than the male otters.

I'm amazed how one animal can sound so adorable one second and so annoying the next.  Laugh No la but this otter is still very very cute overall.

Here's a video of a family of Shiba Inu. It's so interesting to see how the young Shiba instinctively reacts to the sound of a puppy crying coming from an iPad.

(28-11-2021, 02:43 AM)AroyMakMak Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm amazed how one animal can sound so adorable one second and so annoying the next.  Laugh No la but this otter is still very very cute overall.

Here's a video of a family of Shiba Inu. It's so interesting to see how the young Shiba instinctively reacts to the sound of a puppy crying coming from an iPad.

such sweet doggies Heart

sounds like a cartoon!!  Laugh
(27-11-2021, 10:19 PM)membrain Wrote: [ -> ]

I love watching otters too! They're like river monkeys. Extremely active and social animals, so it's interesting to see them interact among themselves because it looks like they have some sort of social hierarchy. Also interesting to note that the female otters seem to be more territorial and aggressive than the male otters.

Luckily, I haven't seen the Singaporean otters being aggressive yet but they sure behave like they own the parks and canals. Wink But okay la quite cute.
[Image: M3Ye0wQ.jpg]
(28-11-2021, 02:43 AM)AroyMakMak Wrote: [ -> ]

I follow their other channel too! Shiro (le chunky male one) is really one kind.
(27-11-2021, 10:19 PM)membrain Wrote: [ -> ]

OMG river monkey is such an accurate description for otters!  Like