Posts: 236
Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 1,504 in 124 posts
Thanks Given: 711
Joined: Nov 2021
Points: 1 points
The food in this restaurant near Fukuoka University looks delicious but it's really the owner who sets it apart. Many of the customers shake his hand on the way out. Can tell they really respect him. Can tell that it's a fulfilling job for him too.
The following 31 locals thanked Icicle for this post:31 locals thanked Icicle for this post
• mich.c, ylhs97, plmx, monstafish, crispy, mesmerise, krustyyy08, quiksilver, MooMooBird, Foxinthebox, berry_good, wavez, NewtonsAdamsApple, edwang, ScornfulScone, membrain, AroyMakMak, Autumnn, kxingstar, supplies!, k.ng, DennisTheMenace, shiv, jenzz, bibimbappo, vince95, Limfamily, vikfen, Kurihara, totoro08, canary1990
Posts: 342
Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 652 in 133 posts
Thanks Given: 921
Joined: Nov 2021
Points: 0 points
(26-10-2023, 12:57 PM)Icicle Wrote: The food in this restaurant near Fukuoka University looks delicious but it's really the owner who sets it apart. Many of the customers shake his hand on the way out. Can tell they really respect him. Can tell that it's a fulfilling job for him too.
wah the boss damn fit. not easy at his age and schedule.
Posts: 105
Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 358 in 49 posts
Thanks Given: 459
Joined: Nov 2021
Points: 0 points
(27-10-2023, 06:33 AM)monstafish Wrote: wah the boss damn fit. not easy at his age and schedule. 
Haha I noticed that too. No wonder all the customers shake his hand.
Posts: 342
Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 652 in 133 posts
Thanks Given: 921
Joined: Nov 2021
Points: 0 points
(28-10-2023, 02:43 PM)MooMooBird Wrote: Haha I noticed that too. No wonder all the customers shake his hand.
yea man tts respect.
Posts: 101
Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 225 in 40 posts
Thanks Given: 512
Joined: Nov 2021
Points: 0 points
The following 1 local thanked shiv for this post:1 local thanked shiv for this post
• Icicle
Posts: 175
Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1,178 in 83 posts
Thanks Given: 694
Joined: Nov 2021
Points: 0 points
This is a morning market in Klang Valley. I wish I live near somewhere like this with such a convenient and huge selection of filling breakfast items.
The following 29 locals thanked ScornfulScone for this post:29 locals thanked ScornfulScone for this post
• jenzz, bibimbappo, ylhs97, vince95, Limfamily, monstafish, Icicle, mesmerise, vikfen, shiv, Kurihara, totoro08, Foxinthebox, MooMooBird, berry_good, adrenalinn, crispy, krustyyy08, canary1990, DennisTheMenace, mich.c, Autumnn, plmx, kxingstar, edwang, AroyMakMak, supplies!, quiksilver, vern.l
Posts: 342
Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 652 in 133 posts
Thanks Given: 921
Joined: Nov 2021
Points: 0 points
(01-11-2023, 12:50 PM)ScornfulScone Wrote: This is a morning market in Klang Valley. I wish I live near somewhere like this with such a convenient and huge selection of filling breakfast items.
the fried tapioca is qt a rare dish. u must try if u see it!
Posts: 225
Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 1,160 in 118 posts
Thanks Given: 734
Joined: Nov 2021
Points: 0 points
(01-11-2023, 12:50 PM)ScornfulScone Wrote: This is a morning market in Klang Valley. I wish I live near somewhere like this with such a convenient and huge selection of filling breakfast items.
I would love to live near such a morning market too but confirm gain weight.
Posts: 130
Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 310 in 52 posts
Thanks Given: 697
Joined: Nov 2021
Points: 0 points
(03-11-2023, 04:46 PM)totoro08 Wrote: I would love to live near such a morning market too but confirm gain weight. 
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so it's okay.
Posts: 143
Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 521 in 70 posts
Thanks Given: 637
Joined: Jan 2022
Points: 0 points
(04-11-2023, 04:09 PM)berry_good Wrote: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so it's okay. 
I like that logic.
|