Sharing cute and funny videos of animals
(02-02-2024, 04:37 PM)Kurihara Wrote: A Japanese dog owner writes to a TV show because she's puzzled how her dog got so fat. So the TV show sends a reporter to follow the dog around. Super cute video!

Hhaha sometimes youtube comments are the best.

"When you reach the end of your karma cycle, you will finally have a life like Sacchan."
[-] The following 1 local thanked mich.c for this post:
  • Kurihara
Add Thank You Reply
(02-02-2024, 04:37 PM)Kurihara Wrote: A Japanese dog owner writes to a TV show because she's puzzled how her dog got so fat. So the TV show sends a reporter to follow the dog around. Super cute video!

love the entire vibe of this vid. very retro and wholesome. Big Smile
[-] The following 1 local thanked monstafish for this post:
  • Kurihara
Add Thank You Reply
(04-02-2024, 03:23 PM)mich.c Wrote: Hhaha sometimes youtube comments are the best.

"When you reach the end of your karma cycle, you will finally have a life like Sacchan."

Laugh Laugh
Thx for pointing out that comment. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. Like
Add Thank You Reply
Phil the malamute has recently passed. Let's take some time to revisit some of this gentle giant's best moments. Sad

Add Thank You Reply
(07-02-2024, 03:30 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Phil the malamute has recently passed. Let's take some time to revisit some of this gentle giant's best moments. Sad

Sad to hear that. I remember watching his videos either on youtube, facebook or here. He was truly a gentle giant.
[-] The following 1 local thanked yh92 for this post:
  • Kurihara
Add Thank You Reply
(07-02-2024, 03:30 PM)Kurihara Wrote: Phil the malamute has recently passed. Let's take some time to revisit some of this gentle giant's best moments. Sad

RIP Phil...he lived a good life and charmed so many millions around the world.
[-] The following 1 local thanked berry_good for this post:
  • Kurihara
Add Thank You Reply

First time watching his videos and I can see why his channel is so popular. RIP. Sad
[-] The following 1 local thanked kxingstar for this post:
  • Kurihara
Add Thank You Reply

I'm subscribed to their channel too and I kinda saw it coming when Phil was ill. Very upsetting but at least he had a good life not just for himself but for everyone around the world who's seen his videos.
[-] The following 1 local thanked canary1990 for this post:
  • Kurihara
Add Thank You Reply
Kylo cooperates only when being praised. Laugh Laugh

Add Thank You Reply
(17-02-2024, 03:00 PM)mich.c Wrote: Kylo cooperates only when being praised. Laugh Laugh

Hahah love his videos. Such an attitude.
Add Thank You Reply