Sharing cute and funny videos of animals
(21-06-2024, 08:15 PM)Foxinthebox Wrote: This reminds me of when my dog was still a pup haha, although we had to be quieter because of neighbours. Big Smile

Same. They grow up so fast. Cry
Add Thank You Reply
(23-06-2024, 12:51 AM)k.ng Wrote: Same. They grow up so fast. Cry

True...should treasure every moment you spend with your pets and never take them for granted. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
This kitten is ridiculously cute. It even has pretty eyelashes. Heart

[-] The following 21 locals thanked canary1990 for this post:
  • mesmerise, vince95, plmx, Foxinthebox, Limfamily, Autumnn, ScornfulScone, monstafish, AroyMakMak, vern.l, mich.c, kxingstar, Icicle, totoro08, ylhs97, crispy, clarissa+henry, Kurihara, supplies!, yh92, k.ng
Add Thank You Reply
(24-06-2024, 04:27 PM)canary1990 Wrote: True...should treasure every moment you spend with your pets and never take them for granted. Smile

Good advice. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
(28-06-2024, 04:26 PM)canary1990 Wrote: This kitten is ridiculously cute. It even has pretty eyelashes. Heart

I read somewhere that cats' mews evolved to be similar to human baby cries so we're more likely to take care of them. Definitely the case with this little pudding.
Add Thank You Reply
(02-07-2024, 04:45 PM)mich.c Wrote: I read somewhere that cats' mews evolved to be similar to human baby cries so we're more likely to take care of them. Definitely the case with this little pudding.

I like that theory haha. It suits the cat personality of being deviously cute. Big Smile
Add Thank You Reply
(28-06-2024, 04:26 PM)canary1990 Wrote: This kitten is ridiculously cute. It even has pretty eyelashes. Heart

Omg this is almost too cute. Cry
[-] The following 1 local thanked Kurihara for this post:
  • canary1990
Add Thank You Reply
(08-06-2024, 07:11 PM)mich.c Wrote: I remember visiting a cat cafe and the maine coon was easily the star of the show there. Everybody wanted to play with her but she just ignored everyone. My friends and I were talking about how aloof she was until the owner of the cafe walked in and the maine coon immediately strolled up to him and started headbutting him gently. Our hearts really melted. Cry

Really really beautiful creatures.

This vid popped up on my feed and I immediately thought of your post. Big Smile

[-] The following 15 locals thanked AroyMakMak for this post:
  • vince95, monstafish, totoro08, canary1990, mesmerise, ylhs97, Limfamily, MooMooBird, mich.c, plmx, yh92, Kurihara, jenzz, kxingstar, ScornfulScone
Add Thank You Reply
(10-07-2024, 09:46 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: This vid popped up on my feed and I immediately thought of your post. Big Smile

Perfect lap cat.

For those with huge laps. Big Smile
Add Thank You Reply
(10-07-2024, 09:46 PM)AroyMakMak Wrote: This vid popped up on my feed and I immediately thought of your post. Big Smile

Hahah I'm glad my post made an impression on you. Very lovely video btw. Quite accurate to what I saw in the cat cafe. Big Smile
Add Thank You Reply