Travel and food channels on Youtube
(01-10-2026, 10:21 PM)mich.c Wrote: I thought I should post the follow up video too to show how business has improved because of the youtuber's visit.

Very heartwarming but I wonder if there's such a thing as overexposure for the little cafe.
Add Thank You Reply
(02-10-2026, 05:24 PM)ricericerice Wrote: Very heartwarming but I wonder if there's such a thing as overexposure for the little cafe.

I was thinking the same thing, imagining the auntie working like mad in the kitchen but it's still better to have more business than too little business lah. Especially with London rental rates.
Add Thank You Reply
(02-10-2026, 05:24 PM)ricericerice Wrote: Very heartwarming but I wonder if there's such a thing as overexposure for the little cafe.

Still better than no exposure. Very painful to see elderly-owned businesses close down because they couldn't survive.
Add Thank You Reply
(01-10-2026, 10:21 PM)mich.c Wrote: I thought I should post the follow up video too to show how business has improved because of the youtuber's visit.

Thanks for sharing this. I was looking for the video of how business has changed since the first visit. Like
Add Thank You Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
7 Guest(s)