The prettiest sandwiches in the world?
[Image: 317Btb4.jpg]

I saw a video on Youtube about this fruit seller in Japan who decided to start selling fruit sandwiches. He uses a lot of cream and sliced fruits to make these beautiful sandwiches!

They are quite pricey at around 1000 yen (I think) but looking at the amount of work that goes into each sandwich...maybe worth it?

[-] The following 7 locals thanked canary1990 for this post:
  • jenzz, AroyMakMak, monstafish, membrain, Autumnn, Kurihara, berry_good
Add Thank You Reply
(18-12-2021, 08:20 PM)canary1990 Wrote: [Image: 317Btb4.jpg]

I saw a video on Youtube about this fruit seller in Japan who decided to start selling fruit sandwiches. He uses a lot of cream and sliced fruits to make these beautiful sandwiches!

They are quite pricey at around 1000 yen (I think) but looking at the amount of work that goes into each sandwich...maybe worth it?

the sandwich in the top right corner looks so pretty! but yah 1000 yen abit too much LOL.
Add Thank You Reply
They're all gorgeous but I like the pineapple one the most because they actually took the effort to make a little pineapple design near the side of the sandwich. Heart
Add Thank You Reply
(19-12-2021, 12:37 AM)jenzz Wrote:
(18-12-2021, 08:20 PM)canary1990 Wrote: I saw a video on Youtube about this fruit seller in Japan who decided to start selling fruit sandwiches. He uses a lot of cream and sliced fruits to make these beautiful sandwiches!

the sandwich in the top right corner looks so pretty! but yah 1000 yen abit too much LOL.

Maybe a little expensive for personal consumption but I think they'd make nice gifts if you're visiting family or friends.
Add Thank You Reply
(19-12-2021, 07:58 PM)shiv Wrote:
(18-12-2021, 08:20 PM)canary1990 Wrote: I saw a video on Youtube about this fruit seller in Japan who decided to start selling fruit sandwiches. He uses a lot of cream and sliced fruits to make these beautiful sandwiches!

Maybe a little expensive for personal consumption but I think they'd make nice gifts if you're visiting family or friends.

yes tts true! i will be very happy to receive such beautiful gifts!
Add Thank You Reply
thats a lot of cream! but the fruits have fantastic colours. Like
Add Thank You Reply

Wow talk about a successful business pivot. From selling fruits to selling fruit sandwiches. Probably a much better profit margin on the sandwiches too.
Add Thank You Reply
(18-12-2021, 08:20 PM)canary1990 Wrote:

I ended up watching the entire video! It was so relaxing when they were working silently. And of course like everyone else has mentioned, the sandwiches turned out really gorgeous.
Add Thank You Reply
(19-12-2021, 07:58 PM)shiv Wrote:

Yup now that you mention it, I think the fruit sandwiches will make very nice xmas gifts!
Add Thank You Reply