Any gamers here?
Quite surprised damnlocal doesn't have a subforum dedicated to video games. I've been playing a Korean game called Critadel. It's like Metal Slug. Quite fun but somehow not very popular. Any other gamers on this website?

[Image: Critadel-Fortress.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
(10-11-2021, 12:40 AM)ghettomotto Wrote: Quite surprised damnlocal doesn't have a subforum dedicated to video games. 

If there's enough demand for a video games forum, I'll start it.  Like
Add Thank You Reply
(10-11-2021, 12:52 AM)arthur Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 12:40 AM)ghettomotto Wrote: Quite surprised damnlocal doesn't have a subforum dedicated to video games. 

Like Nice to hear that! Maybe this thread will do its part to get more gamers to 'confess' lol. Here's another game I tried recently. It's about building and managing a zoo and actually made by a singaporean company. 

[Image: aflkbXJ.jpg]

Looks cute right? The game actually also has some 'darker' elements like you can force different species to breed to create weird mutants or sell animals for money.  Scared Quite fun and definitely very interesting ideas.
[-] The following 1 local thanked ghettomotto for this post:
  • Vanessa
Add Thank You Reply
(10-11-2021, 12:40 AM)ghettomotto Wrote: Quite surprised damnlocal doesn't have a subforum dedicated to video games. I've been playing a Korean game called Critadel. It's like Metal Slug. Quite fun but somehow not very popular. Any other gamers on this website?

[Image: Critadel-Fortress.jpg]

Thanks for introducing this game bro. Looks really cool.
I used to play Metal Slug in arcades a long time ago. 
But I watched some youtube videos of this game and I think I will fail miserably. No choice, already become dad reflexes.  -_-
[-] The following 2 locals thanked membrain for this post:
  • ghettomotto, test01
Add Thank You Reply
(10-11-2021, 06:09 PM)membrain Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 12:40 AM)ghettomotto Wrote: Quite surprised damnlocal doesn't have a subforum dedicated to video games. I've been playing a Korean game called Critadel. It's like Metal Slug. Quite fun but somehow not very popular. Any other gamers on this website?
Thanks for introducing this game bro. Looks really cool.
I used to play Metal Slug in arcades a long time ago. 
But I watched some youtube videos of this game and I think I will fail miserably. No choice, already become dad reflexes.  -_-

Yeah the game can look a little difficult but it's actually quite manageable when you start playing it. Same as Metal Slug la, it's about learning the enemy patterns so you can dodge their attacks and stuff like that. And Critadel eats less arcade tokens than Metal Slug.  Smile
Add Thank You Reply
(10-11-2021, 12:01 PM)ghettomotto Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 12:52 AM)arthur Wrote:

Like Nice to hear that! Maybe this thread will do its part to get more gamers to 'confess' lol. Here's another game I tried recently. It's about building and managing a zoo and actually made by a singaporean company. 

[Image: aflkbXJ.jpg]

Looks cute right? The game actually also has some 'darker' elements like you can force different species to breed to create weird mutants or sell animals for money.  Scared Quite fun and definitely very interesting ideas.

Woah what game is this, it looks really nice and cool
Add Thank You Reply
(14-11-2021, 09:20 PM)Blobfish Wrote: Woah what game is this, it looks really nice and cool

LOL I just realised I forgot to include the game title in my post. It's called Let's Build a Zoo.

You're right, it does look very nice. Overall quite a relaxing game to play. But there is a still a bug or two in the game and the devs seem to be patching them up now.
Add Thank You Reply
Gold Digger Browser Game

Hey, have you played this game before. 
Its quite mindless, just keep digging 
deeper and deeper.

Its a browser game so can play on desktop.. 
I play it in office on a slow day to past some time. But There is a mobile version too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

People often overestimate what will happen in the next two years and underestimate what will happen in ten. - Author: Bill Gates
[-] The following 1 local thanked j0krJag for this post:
  • NewtonsAdamsApple
Add Thank You Reply
(15-11-2021, 02:36 PM)j0krJag Wrote: Gold Digger Browser Game

deeper and deeper.

I play it in office on a slow day to past some time. But There is a mobile version too.

I tried this game upon your recommendation and I can see why you play it on a slow work day. It's easy to play and quite addictive. It reminds me of the old flash games that I also used to play during classes or work. Big Smile
Add Thank You Reply
(16-11-2021, 02:58 PM)ghettomotto Wrote:
(15-11-2021, 02:36 PM)j0krJag Wrote: Gold Digger Browser Game

deeper and deeper.

I tried this game upon your recommendation and I can see why you play it on a slow work day. It's easy to play and quite addictive. It reminds me of the old flash games that I also used to play during classes or work. Big Smile

haha. yeap it, glad you enjoy it too  Like
People often overestimate what will happen in the next two years and underestimate what will happen in ten. - Author: Bill Gates
Add Thank You Reply